On successfully completing the ﬂight training program, the newly qualiﬁed aviator is awarded with:
- The Becker Helicopters Aviator Wings Badge certiﬁcate.
- The Nationally Recognised Training certiﬁcates for the academically recognised qualiﬁcations, including the Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Flight Operations) Certiﬁcate and Statement of Attainment.
- An end of phase certiﬁcate for each training phase completed.
- A ﬂight log, detailing their training sorties and hours.
- An academic performance record, detailing their theory results.
- A Record of attainment, including a word picture from the Head of School summarising the aviator’s performance, qualiﬁcations and recommendations for deployment.
- A presentation folder for storing their training records, a gold Parker pen, commemorative plaque, and new ﬂight suit name badge with wings.
Student Pilot Award for Excellence
The student in a graduating group with the top combined score in ﬂight sortie ratings, theory results and student attributes is awarded the Student Pilot Award for Excellence. With this award the student receives:
- Student Pilot Award for Excellence certiﬁcate;
- Eagle trophy;
- Plaque with their name on the Perpetual Eagle trophy kept at the Becker Helicopters Pilot Academy; and
- A canvas print comemorating their achievement; one for the student to keep, and one that is kept on the wall of the Becker Helicopters Pilot Academy.
- Leather Compendium
- Wings Patch
- Wings Bag Patch
- Pilot Wings
- Golden Pen
- Aircraft Pin
- Relevant Certificates