AVISS00040 – Formation Pilot Skill Set:
Qualification Skill Set:
AVISS00040 – Formation Pilot Skill Set
Provided by Becker Helicopter Services Pty Ltd – RTO Number 5446 – CRICOS Provider Code 01742J
This Skill Set is part of the AVI Aviation Training Package and targets those pilots who work specifically in the Formation Pilot operational environment.
3 weeks: this comprises 3 teaching weeks and 0 weeks of holidays.
- Entry Requirements
Prior to commencing this course, you need to have:
- Appropriate helicopter pilot qualifications and experience; and
- Pass a Class Two Medical; and
- Demonstrated General English Language Proficiency by having:
– successfully completed a CASA General English Language Proficiency (GELP) Assessment, or
– attained an Aviation English Language Proficiency (AELP) level of ICAO 3 or higher, issued by a CASA approved Language test centre (for ICAO assessment).
NOTE: Conditional Entry may be authorised by the Chief Pilot if a Level 2 English Language Proficiency is demonstrated during a BHS administered General English Language assessment, subject to on-going integrated English language training of a minimum of 5 hours per week until a Level 3 (GELP or ICAO 3) as been attained, and subject to no solo flight until a Level 3 (GELP or ICAO 3) General English Language proficiency as been attained.
- must meet Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirements as determined by Becker Helicopters Chief Pilot.
- Course Outcomes
- AVISS00040 Formation Pilot Skill set Statement of Attainment
- Flight Hours
- 5 flight hours
Normally conducted in a B206BIII Jet Ranger helicopter, which is a 5 seater turbine aircraft.
- Not Applicable.