Where to find Accommodation
The Queensland Tourism Board has developed a terrific web site with heaps of information on accommodation, rental cars, sight seeing, etc. Check it out on www.qttc.com.au
The other way to see what accommodation, rental apartments, and real estate agents are available is on the yellow pages: www.yellowpages.com.au. Look under key words: real estate, accommodation, apartments, rentals.
Sunshine Coast Daily (local newspaper) has pages of ‘shared accommodation’ arrangements. Whatever you decide is best for you, we have options which we can assist you with. For the local paper online go to www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au You will find accommodation and all sorts of choices with this local paper.
The state is:
The region is:
- South East Queensland
The area is:
- Sunshine Coast
The Suburbs and Postcodes are:
- Mudjimba, 4564 (3 to 5 minutes)
- Pacific Paradise, 4564 (5 to 8 minutes)
- Twin Waters, 4564 (8 to 10 minutes)
- Coolum Beach, 4573 (10 to 12 minutes)
- Bli Bli, 4560 (10 to 15 minutes)
- Maroochydore, 4558 (15 to 30 minutes) – main shopping and business district