We want to hear from you!
Below you can submit your feedback and any complaints you may have so that we can continually evolve and improve our services as well as hearing what we are doing right.
- Complaints about Noise or Helicopter Operations
Complaints about Noise or Helicopter Operations
We endeavour to operate in a manner which is considerate to local residents, adheres to CASA regulations, whilst ensuring safe operation of the helicopter.
You can find out more in our Fly Neighbourly Policy.
If you wish to make a complaint about our operations, you can complete the form below. Other organisations you may wish to direct a complaint about helicopter operations include:
- Sunshine Coast Airport Management – Telephone 07 5453 1500
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Telephone 07 5475 7272
- Noosa Council – Telephone 07 5329 6500
- Whyalla Council – Telephone 08 8640 3444
- AirServices Australia- Telephone 1800 802 584