Three good reasons we take a stand in the sand for The Battle
We usually prefer to soar in blue skies but on 17 March 2017, we’re taking a stand in the sand for The Battle 2017. We’ve supported The Battle since it started for three good reasons and we invite you to do the same, either by registering a beach volleyball team (no experience required) or by helping us to reach our fundraising goal. Go on, we’d love to see you there.
Why do we take part?
- It’s fun and friendly (just like us!) The Battle is a beach volleyball evening, packed with excitement and a little bit of competitiveness. No experience required.
- We’ve experienced first hand how gynaecological cancer can change a woman or a girl’s life forever.
- We want to make a difference to the lives of 1,000 women diagnosed with gynaecological cancer each year in Queensland. Research fuels the answer and unfortunately, it doesn’t happen without private fundraising.
How can you join us?
- Jump in and register a team. There’s still time and you’re in good company.
- Help us reach our team goal of $20,000 by donating to Chasing Wonderland.
- Come and cheer for us on the night. The competition kicks off from 5.00pm. We’re major event partners as well as team players.
If you’d like more details please check The Battle website or give us a call.Share